Ralph was born and raised in Rhode Island. He received his B.A. from the College of Arts & Sciences of Tulane University in 1982, where he majored in European history, and was also an All-American sailor. He received his J.D. from Seattle University (then the University of Puget Sound) in 1987, where he was a Law Review Associate Editor and Ombudsman.
The focus of Ralph's practice includes business formations, commercial and residential real estate, commercial transactions, contracts and leases, employment contracts and human resources, estate planning, gifting, probate administration, public utilities, real estate & title litigation, zoning and land use.
Ralph has been featured as an author in Rhode Island Homes magazine.
Ralph may also be contacted through his paralegal, Stephanie Blair, at [email protected] - 401-751-1500, Ext. 122.
Areas of Practice
- Rhode Island, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1989
- Federal Claims Court, 1990
- Seattle University of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. - 1987
- Tulane University
- B.A. - 1982
- Major: European History
- Probate Law, National Business Institute, 2012
- Environmental Law, National Business Institute, 2006 to 2009
- Land Use Law, National Business Institute, 2004 to 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, 1988 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1988 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Armstrong, Gibbons & Gnys, LLP, Partner
Pro Bono Activities
- The Genesis Center School, Providence, RI, Board & Officer, 1993 to Present
- Friends of Linden Place Bristol, RI Board & Officer, 1990 to Present
- Save The Bay
- Prudence Conservancy
- Parent Partners, Little Compton, RI
- Bristol Yacht Club, Bristol, RI
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Portsmouth, RI
- Providence Atheneum, Providence, RI
- Benjamin Church Home for Aged Men, Bristol, RI
- Juniper Hill Cemetery Corporation, Bristol, RI