Rhode Island Real Estate Lawyer
At Gilstein, Kinder & Levin, LLP, we represent individuals and businesses in a variety of real estate issues. Our real estate attorneys have a thorough understanding of real estate sales, leases and subleases, as well as legal issues confronting property owners as a result of claims of an easement or adverse possession. We also represent property owners in court, at arbitration hearings and before municipal and State agencies.
We provide representation in the following areas:
- Adverse possession.
- Boundary disputes, including spite fences.
- Commercial closings.
- Commercial property evictions.
- Commercial real estate litigation.
- Condominium development.
- Condominium disputes.
- Conservation easements.
- Historic preservation.
- Impossibility of performance.
- Land use and zoning.
- Leases and sub-leases.
- Mechanic’s liens.
- Mortgages and foreclosures.
- Purchase and sale agreements.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Residential real estate litigation.
- SBA loans.
- Tax abatement hearings and appeals.
- Title defects.
- Zoning hearings and appeals.