Rhode Island Business Lawyer
At Gilstein, Kinder & Levin, LLP, our business law attorneys assist small, medium and large businesses with issues relating to business formations, annual reporting requirements, the purchase and sale of a business, shareholder agreements, shareholder disputes, and succession planning. Our clients include private and nonprofit corporations. We also represent businesses in litigation, at arbitration hearings and before municipal and State agencies.
We provide business law representation in the following areas
- Bid protests.
- Business interruption claims.
- Business litigation.
- Commercial litigation.
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Contracts and leases.
- Employment contracts.
- Employment litigation.
- Force Majeure claims.
- Formation of business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships.
- Insurance claims.
- License hearings.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Preparing and enforcing non-compete agreements.
- Preparing and enforcing non-solicitation agreements.
- Purchase and sale of a business.
- Shareholder and partnership agreements.
- Shareholder litigation and disputes.
- Succession planning.
- Federal and State tax litigation.
- Trademark and trade-name litigation.
- Zoning hearings.
- Agent for service of process.