Rhode Island Shareholder Lawyer
At Gilstein, Kinder & Levin, LLP, our shareholder law attorneys represent majority and minority shareholders, as well as members and owners of closely held and family-owned corporations, in the preparation of shareholder agreements, shareholder buyout agreements and shareholder settlement agreements. We represent shareholders and businesses in court, and in arbitration and mediation. We also perform investigations regarding ethical violations, fraud and self-dealing.
We provide representation in the following areas:
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Denial of access to corporate books.
- Denial of access to financial records.
- Minority shareholder disputes.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Shareholder buyout agreements.
- Shareholder derivative actions.
- Shareholder direct actions.
- Shareholder employment agreements.
- Shareholder freeze-out actions.
- Shareholder litigation.
- Shareholder oppression.
- Usurping corporate opportunity claims.